Include Graphic in Label

Princy557

Include Graphic in Label

Post by Princy557 »

Hi ,
How do I include a graphic in a label.
I have a mailmerge file, I have a template with how and what I want printing from the database.
How do I now put a graphic on each label.

Any ideas???

(Sven. I know I've asked before, but the method suggested did not work for me. Also can't find your previous answer) :shock:
Regards

Princy557
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Include Graphic in Label

Post by miguel-c »

Hi, Sven is no longer working for SoftMaker.

His reply was: "Invoke Object=>"New Picture Frame" and drag the image over the label. You can duplicate the image via CTRL+C, then CTRL+V to have one single image for every label on your sheet."
source: https://forum.softmaker.com/viewtopic.php?t=15963

That is a manual procedure and you are probably looking for an automatic one that would be included in the Label creation dialog. Unfortunately that dialog doesn't offer a way to include an image in the labels.

However there is a far-fetched trick that you could try_ if the image that you wish to include is a vector image, you could edit your font and include your image there. Then you'd type that character in the Label dialog and the image would be in all your labels. :-o
Princy557

Post by Princy557 »

Hi Miguel,
Thanks for the reply.

Do you thinnk it is something that will be included in the future?

A work around will have to be me printing the graphics on the labels then running them through a second time with the database information.
Regards

Princy557
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by miguel-c »

I've just made a feature idea request to the product managers. Let's hope for the best [-o<

Return to “TextMaker 2018 for Windows”