Softmaker 2018 standart and softmaker 2016 standart educational

aktiff26

Softmaker 2018 standart and softmaker 2016 standart educational

Post by aktiff26 »

I have this licence http://www.softmaker.com/es/educacion i want to know if both versions have same features, specially i want to know if i can install or use spellchecker dictionary in spanish and how to. Want to know the principal diferences between this versions
sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Softmaker 2018 standart and softmaker 2016 standart educational

Post by sven-l »

Yes, the educaltional version is the same version as SoftMaker Office 2016 Standard and includes a Spanish spell checker. There is no schedule for a 2018 version of the educational version.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH
aktiff26

Post by aktiff26 »

I really like to have 2018 educational. But tell me bro. I have some cuestions about 2016

1.- It have premium dictionaries or only hundspell?
2.- It have same features than 2018 standart except ribbon ?
3.- It can run well whith ms office alongside?
4.- I use citavi on msword, i know it is not compatible whith softmaker text, but i want to know if Softmaker text have some feature to "Automatic citation in APA or to magnament references"
5.- About the feature "changue control" (I know softmaker have) ¿Can i customize this feature and use personalized colors to do my marks?, for example: Green insettions, Red "deletes"
sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l »

aktiff26 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:21 pm I really like to have 2018 educational. But tell me bro. I have some cuestions about 2016

1.- It have premium dictionaries or only hundspell?
2.- It have same features than 2018 standart except ribbon ?
3.- It can run well whith ms office alongside?
4.- I use citavi on msword, i know it is not compatible whith softmaker text, but i want to know if Softmaker text have some feature to "Automatic citation in APA or to magnament references"
5.- About the feature "changue control" (I know softmaker have) ¿Can i customize this feature and use personalized colors to do my marks?, for example: Green insettions, Red "deletes"
1. It has the SoftMaker and Hunspell dictionaries.
2. You have the same fetaures as SoftMaker Office 2016 Standard. Ribbons will be available in the 2018 educational version.
3. Yes, you can install both Office suites on the same machine.
4. No, this is not included.
5. The colors can be altered in File=>Properties=>Reviewing.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2018 for Windows (General)”