Service Pack download

DrTeeth

Service Pack download

Post by DrTeeth »

Hi,

I like to keep the latest service pack installed locally. However, for the latest one, 928, I cannot find the link to download it. All the links point to here (http://www.softmaker.com/en/servicepacks-office-windows) or here (http://www.softmaker.com/en/download/servicepacks). There are no downloadable links on either of those two pages.

Can you direct me to a working download link?

Cheers

DrT
sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Service Pack download

Post by sven-l »

The service packs will be downloaded internally via the update function. If you want to store files locally on your hard drive, you can download the complete setup file. It contains the latest service pack.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH
DrTeeth

Post by DrTeeth »

Hi Sven,

Thanks for that. The thing is that the site gives the impression that they are downloadable. I have downloaded them in the past too.

Cheers

DrT
andyt

Post by andyt »

Dr T. Like you I expected to find files to download and do the update from the website. It does after all have a section called Downloads

In fact my first attempt at using the built in check for updates failed as it went into a loop asking me to close Textmaker to continue. I acknowledged with the OK button but the message kept coming back so quick and top of the stack in the foreground that I could not get the textmaker to close it.

Task Manager killed them all in the end and I came looking for the update file to download.

Thanks your question has been helpful to me.

Andy.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

For SoftMaker Office 2018 there is no revision 928. 976 is the latest one.

When you see that message to close TextMaker while installing the update, please close TextMaker first and then click on OK. This was that message will not come back.

Thanks

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2018 for Windows (General)”