Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker 2018 for Linux.
Moderator: SoftMaker Team
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:08 pm
One slight annoyance: if I open a CSV file with planmaker18 using the ribbon interface, and the ribbon is hidden, then if I use View to freeze the top few rows the ribbon reappears but it obscures some of the top rows. And because those rows are frozen, they cannot be viewed until you re-hide the ribbon.
Using 910.1017 64bit on a fully up to date Arch Linux system.
- Hide the ribbon (the "^" in top right corner)
- Load some rows of data from a CSV file
- Insert three rows at the top to be a header area.
- Click "View" to get to the tab with Freeze on it: the ribbon reappears.
- Freeze the top three rows by selecting the fourth and clicking Freeze.
- The top two rows are now not visible until you re-hide the ribbon.
It's only a minor annoyance once you figure out what's happening, but maybe some future users won't figure it out soon enough. Maybe redraw the cell area whenever the ribbon shows?
- SoftMaker Team
- Posts: 7467
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:26 am
- Location: Nuremberg
I can reproduce that issue and will inform the developers.
SoftMaker Software GmbH