Contacting Softmaker

Help for TextMaker 2006 for Windows

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

myotis

Contacting Softmaker

Post by myotis » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:41 pm

Can anyone give me an email contact at Softmaker, or indeed can the support staff here help.

I ordered Softmaker office 2006 on 3rd October, had instructions from Softmaker on the 4th about manually paying through PayPal, and Softmaker accepted payment later the same day, since then I have not had any registration information.

I have sent 6 emails to info@softmaker.de, support@softmaker.de and sales@softmaker.de, asking for help, but none have been replied to.

As I have now run out of email addresses to try, and none of these three seem to elicit any response, I am asking here for help o who I can contact to get my paid for, registered copy.

Many thanks

Graham

Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:22 am

Have you already sent us the money via PayPal, manually (Send Money), to our PayPal email address? If so, we have to take a look at it to verify your payment.
We're sorry if we haven't seen your payment.

EDIT: We found your payment and sent out the download instructions to you. We're sorry for the mistake.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

myotis

Post by myotis » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:24 am

Tobias-L wrote:Have you already sent us the money via PayPal, manually (Send Money), to our PayPal email address? If so, we have to take a look at it to verify your payment.
We're sorry if we haven't seen your payment.

EDIT: We found your payment and sent out the download instructions to you. We're sorry for the mistake.
Thanks Tobias, I now have my registration information, but I still remain concerned that none of my emails were resonded to and I needed to use this public forum for anything to happen.

None the less I appreciate your help in getting it resolved.

Graham

cpwsoft

Payment Problem

Post by cpwsoft » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:09 pm

I am also unhappy to report that I can't get a response via email and via the phone. I was going to pay via my credit card, I have now changed my mine to Paypal. Also i notice the trial of 30 days, is not so. After 7 days features are disabled. Can someone please tell me how I can pay and get a registered copy. My order is SM513229.

Thanks

Chris

Tobias-L

Re: Payment Problem

Post by Tobias-L » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:38 am

cpwsoft wrote:I am also unhappy to report that I can't get a response via email and via the phone. I was going to pay via my credit card, I have now changed my mine to Paypal. Also i notice the trial of 30 days, is not so. After 7 days features are disabled. Can someone please tell me how I can pay and get a registered copy. My order is SM513229.

Thanks

Chris
We would like to apologize for any delays. At the moment, we are running a huge public beta which taxes our capacities and unfortunately leads to delays.

Regarding your specific case, I just replied to you private message regarding this issue.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “TextMaker 2006 for Windows”