Adding an image cover into epub

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for FreeOffice TextMaker 2016 for Linux

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

Larkin

Adding an image cover into epub

Post by Larkin » Mon May 09, 2016 7:21 am

I have a problem with adding an image cover into epub. On Linux Mint 17.3 I can't do it, but on Windows 10 I can. Same file, same image. What is wrong?
P.S. Sorry for my bad English.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Adding an image cover into epub

Post by sven-l » Wed May 11, 2016 10:58 am

Could you please send us that file to forum(at)softmaker.de? Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Larkin

Post by Larkin » Thu May 12, 2016 1:53 pm

sven-l wrote:Could you please send us that file to forum(at)softmaker.de? Thank you!
I sent the files.

Ralph

Post by Ralph » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:44 pm

On Thur. May 09, 2016, Larkin says he sent the file. There is still no response posted online that I can see. It is 6.5 months!!! Was he just forgotten about? I am interested in the response.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:23 am

No, he was of course not forgotten. He sent in the sample files, we tested it here and answered him via e-mail that we could not reproduce that issue (the cover image was inside the epub file, even under Linux). But I cannot post the results here as the files seem to be confidential.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Ralph

Post by Ralph » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:51 pm

I understand what you are saying and it explains what happened well. BUT... from looking at the forum, he sent you the file in May and (the appearance is) you never answered. I now know you did, but it had appeared you had not. Your answer to me answers what you could do. I understand about confidential files. And I appreciate your discretion. You did the right thing. His question was about something I was interested in. I was interested in the results of what he was trying to do. I now have a better understanding. Thank you for that. It was just the appearance that was causing a misconception. Thank you for taking the time to explain.

Return to “FreeOffice TextMaker 2016 for Linux”