Equivalent fonts in current Megafont

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for SoftMaker fonts.
pedrober

Equivalent fonts in current Megafont

Post by pedrober »

I would be very grateful if someone could tell me the current names of these fonts first published in the old Megafont package:
A760 Roman
D690 Roman
H790 Roman
In general, it would be very useful a concordance between both the editions, because a lot of names were changed.
Thanks.
lgsl

Re: Equivalent fonts in current Megafont

Post by lgsl »

I think is important to point out that MegaFont XXL included several fonts that are not present in the current MegaFont 2019. You may find similar for some of those fonts you mention in the new MegaFont but not drop-in replacements.
Woody44

Re: Equivalent fonts in current Megafont

Post by Woody44 »

pedrober wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:02 pm In general, it would be very useful a concordance between both the editions, because a lot of names were changed.
Thanks.
I agree. There should be a user manual that includes such a concordance. It should also include a concordance that lists the equivalent fonts in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.

Better yet -- the basic listing should be the fonts in Microsoft Windows and Micosoft Office, then a listing of the equivalent fonts in SoftMaker Megafont XXL, Megafont NEXT, and Megafont NOW. That would be a very useful reference.

Return to “SoftMaker Fonts”