Slight document difference - Word 2010 vs Beta 3

This beta forum will be closed soon. Please post in the regular forum for TextMaker 2016 for Windows.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

bbriley

Slight document difference - Word 2010 vs Beta 3

Post by bbriley » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:05 pm

H Everyone,

Attached is a .doc document (a flyer for an invitation to a group presentation) which I developed based upon a template given to me by an organization. I have modified the template to fit my own needs with both Textmaker Beta 3 and Msft Word 2010. I am writing because I have noticed a small difference (one line) in the text flow in at least the lower left text box between how the two programs render the document.

That difference was not significant for my purpose but I thought you might like to open it in both Word and our TM beta 3 to see what document differences you might find on your own pc's, and whether that might indicate any slight change in TM beta. I haven't installed beta 4 yet, and I'll see if this different persists in between the TM rendering and the Word rendering when I use beta 4.

Thank you to the SoftMaker beta team for allowing me to enroll in this early beta testing! The only office application I normally use (except for special tasks requiring a presentation or a spreadsheet) is a word processor, so I am afraid I didn't make many contributions to the beta testing.
Attachments
CaringEconomyInviteBob.doc
(60.5 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
Bob Riley in New Mexico, USA - running Windows 8.1 Pro, 32-bit
---
I am here only to help. I am here to represent the One Who sent us.

Someday, we will ALL recognize that the above is true and that we are all connected to one another.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Slight document difference - Word 2010 vs Beta 3

Post by sven-l » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:57 am

Thank you! I will test it and inform the developers.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “Beta: TextMaker 2016 for Windows”