Can click to advance feature be disabled?

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for Presentations HD for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

Jeffos

Can click to advance feature be disabled?

Post by Jeffos » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:37 am

Hi Team,
Great app, just a quick questions regarding Kiosk mode. I have put my slides presentation and asked for it to be kiosk mode, however when I play my slides and slide my finger across it will automatically move forward.

Is it possible to disable slide to move forward (or backward) so that I can experience true Kiosk mode?

Thanks

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Can click to advance feature be disabled?

Post by sven-l » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:54 am

Swipe backward in Presentations HD for Android should work. It just does not work in Presentations Mobile for Android. Are you working with Presentations HD for Android and swipe back does not work?
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Jossi

Post by Jossi » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:37 pm

I may be wrong, but as I understand the poster, he wants to run his kiosk mode presentations completely automatically without the possibility of intervening by swiping on the screen, so he asks for an option to turn off all swipes in kiosk mode.

Jeffos

Post by Jeffos » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:23 pm

The last poster was correct,I would like to run presentation automatically without the ability to swipe though the slides.

Thanks

martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:33 pm

Activate a slide, look at the sidebar and switch to the Transitions tab there. At the bottom, there are some options that control how the slides progress (click open the "Next slide" section if it is not already open). There is also a button to apply the behavior to all slides at once.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Jeffos

Post by Jeffos » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:52 am

Hi Team,
Thank you for your reply, have had the chance to extensively look at the options available (the ones that were suggested), however users can still manually swipe to go to next slide, my intention is to stop this - users will need to click on buttons on my slide to move forward. Just wondering if there is such a feature?

Thanks

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Jeffos wrote:Hi Team,
Thank you for your reply, have had the chance to extensively look at the options available (the ones that were suggested), however users can still manually swipe to go to next slide, my intention is to stop this - users will need to click on buttons on my slide to move forward. Just wondering if there is such a feature?

Thanks
There is currently no way to suppress the swipe function. I will refer this as a suggestion to our product management.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “Presentations HD”