Touchscreen Does Not Work

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for TextMaker HD for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

AJ_

Touchscreen Does Not Work

Post by AJ_ » Tue May 30, 2017 2:55 am

TextMaker completely ignores about 90% of my touchscreen commands the same way that Planmaker does. This is still like a beta version. Don't you test your products? When is this going to be fixed? The Planmaker touchscreen problem was reported over a year ago and is still not fixed. Why are you not supporting your products? They are both nearly completely dysfunctional because of this issue. Please support your products?

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Touchscreen Does Not Work

Post by sven-l » Tue May 30, 2017 11:39 am

We are not aware of such a problem in TextMaker HD and when you read the English support forum you can see that currently no other customers are reporting such a problem for TextMaker HD. Of course we are testing our products but it seems to only occur with your device. Could you please tell us which device and Android version you are using?

Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

AJ_

Re: Touchscreen Does Not Work

Post by AJ_ » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:58 am

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The screen commands are completely dysfunctional. The keyboard does not even automatically appear around 80% of the time. Don't you test your products? Textmaker HD is nearly completely dysfunctional. Nearly everything I try to do is a struggle.

Return to “TextMaker HD”