Bold Command Does Not Work

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for TextMaker HD for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

AJ_

Bold Command Does Not Work

Post by AJ_ » Tue May 30, 2017 2:48 am

When bold is selected the font looks no different whatsoever. Don't you use these apps yourself? Don't you test them or debug them at all? This is still like a beta version. Every text editor I have used for the last 20+ years bolds the font when selected while TextMaker does nothing. Please get with the program and support your products. This is the reason I abandoned all of the Softmaker 2012 versions of your products. It has been 5 years and all your 2017 Android Softmaker HD products are still completely dysfunctional. Please support your products!
Also, about 90% of my touchscreen commands are ignored using TextMaker just as they are when using Planmaker. Please optimize your products for Samsung touchscreen use. They are all currently completely dysfunctional.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Bold Command Does Not Work

Post by sven-l » Tue May 30, 2017 10:52 am

Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

AJ_

Post by AJ_ » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:33 pm

I reviewed your link. This critical issue was reported to you over 2 years ago. Why haven't you fixed it? I cannot believe that you take such a lackadaisical approach to supporting your products when they have so much potential. Why don't you support your products!?!? Do we have to buy one of your font packages to use bold/italic/underline? This is absolutely ridiculous. When I used your 2012 products everything I tried to do with them was a struggle since they all functioned like untested beta versions. Now your 2017 versions are no better. Why don't you support your products!?!? They have so much potential!

DTM

Post by DTM » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:41 am

I agree this is absolutely a deal-breaker. I've been evaluating both Textmaker and Planmaker, and was on the verge of buying both for Android, plus the suite for Linux. But this is unacceptable; there's no way I can work with this. When you get it fixed, I'll reconsider.

Return to “TextMaker HD”