Google Drive Is Now Inaccessible

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for TextMaker HD for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

AJ_

Google Drive Is Now Inaccessible

Postby AJ_ » Sun May 28, 2017 9:43 pm

This issue was forwarded to your development team 10 May 17 and Google Drive is still inaccessible. When are you going to fix this? I need to access my files. Please support your products!

AJ_

Re: Google Drive Is Now Inaccessible

Postby AJ_ » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:05 am

When is this going to be fixed? Are you working this?

I am now forced to use Microsoft OneDrive which is completely dysfunctional and not a viable cloud storage.

martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Postby martin-k » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:18 am

We will have an updated version next week.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

AJ_

Postby AJ_ » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:40 pm

Thank you for the update Martin. I hope that you are also fixing some of the other issues I have recently reported since most are causing severe dysfunctionality.

AJ_

Postby AJ_ » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:47 pm

I just installed the update released today that was supposed to fix this. It did not fix the problem.
The error says:

Unable to reach the server.
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I am also getting this exact same error in Planmaker HD.

Hook

Postby Hook » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:02 am

Also getting this with Dropbox. Have rolled back to last week's version which worked fine for DropBox.

martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Postby martin-k » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:06 pm

Please keep separate issues separate. Google Drive support is completely independent from Dropbox support:

AJ_: We tried this here and have no trouble logging in to Google Drive. Please describe exactly WHICH application shows the error message. The changed Google Drive support means that when you want to log in to Google Drive, TextMaker HD starts your default browser which then connects to Google Drive for the login. Then you can return to TextMaker HD to access your files. WHICH application shows the error message? Ideally, upload screenshots.

Hook: Please describe the procedure and provide the exact error message. You cannot continue using the old version of TextMaker HD because Dropbox changes its API tomorrow, June 29.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Postby martin-k » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:04 pm

@Hook: The Dropbox API has changed, and so has our access token. Inside TextMaker HD, log out from Dropbox (long tap on the Dropbox entry, then choose "Logout"). Then exit and restart TextMaker HD, and log in again.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Hook

Postby Hook » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:20 pm

martin-k wrote:@Hook: The Dropbox API has changed, and so has our access token. Inside TextMaker HD, log out from Dropbox (long tap on the Dropbox entry, then choose "Logout"). Then exit and restart TextMaker HD, and log in again.

Thanks. That worked. I had skipped the step of using exit (rather than just the back arrow). :oops: :D

AJ_

Postby AJ_ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:49 pm

I have attached the screenshots. I get the error with the Samsung stock browser (images attached) and the LastPass browsers. However, I now realize that I am able to access Google Drive through the Chrome and Dolphin browsers.
I have a very serious problem though.
When I try to access Google Drive through TextMaker HD, upon connection with Google Drive, TextMaker HD automatically closes and Planmaker HD automatically opens. There is no way that I am able to access my TextMaker HD filesor keep TextMaker HD open. I even completely removed Planmaker HD access to Google Drive (also through Google account) and logged back in with TextMaker HD and the same thing happened. This happens with both Chrome and Dolphin browsers.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-06-28-14-26-19.png
Screenshot_2017-06-28-14-28-22-1.png

Return to “TextMaker HD”