TextMaker crashes when opening from OneNote

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for TextMaker HD for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

john_cm92627

TextMaker crashes when opening from OneNote

Postby john_cm92627 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:27 am

Hello,

I use OneNote extensively and tried attaching a .docx file to a OneNote file from the desktop and open via TextMaker HD on the phone (Samsung Note). TextMaker attempted to open the file but consistently crashed before completing the open. I am hoping to augment the weak OneNote on the Android phone by using TextMaker in outline view but it seems that TextMaker cannot be used to open a file as a OneNote attachment.

This is mostly just an observation, if anyone has some pointers then it will be much appreciated. Best regards,

John

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: TextMaker crashes when opening from OneNote

Postby sven-l » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:21 pm

Does that happen only with this specific or also with other files attached to a OneNote file? could you please provide a sample file (send it to forum(at)softmaker.de referring to this thread)? Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

john_cm92627

Re: TextMaker crashes when opening from OneNote

Postby john_cm92627 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:03 am

Hi Sven,

Thank you for the quick reply and troubleshooting approach. I will try other file types this weekend and see if I can narrow the cause. I will send to you an update after the tests. Thank you again,

John

Return to “TextMaker HD”