Language and fonts troubles

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for TextMaker HD for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

Redbird eg15

Language and fonts troubles

Post by Redbird eg15 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:35 am

Language :
There is neither support in my version to Arabic, nor for any Rtl language. I have searched the website for an Arabic dictionary and till now I find nothing.
Fonts:
I've copied my personal font into the “Softmaker/fonts. Right after I've restarted, the font doesn't appear until the moment.
What's to do? :oops:

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Language and fonts troubles

Post by sven-l » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Redbird eg15 wrote: Fonts:
I've copied my personal font into the “Softmaker/fonts. Right after I've restarted, the font doesn't appear until the moment.
What's to do? :oops:
Is it a Windows TrueType font? SoftMaker Office HD should have no problems with fonts:
http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Redbird eg15 wrote:Language :
There is neither support in my version to Arabic, nor for any Rtl language. I have searched the website for an Arabic dictionary and till now I find nothing.
There is no Arabic spell checker available. That is on the agenda for the future.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

psiemsen

Post by psiemsen » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:27 pm

I would very much appreciate having a dictionary in Spanish for Chilean users. The mexican version differs greatly from a Chilean dictionary.
I work with many documents from Chile and a specialized "Chilean"version of the dictionary would be very welcome.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:38 am

psiemsen wrote:I would very much appreciate having a dictionary in Spanish for Chilean users. The mexican version differs greatly from a Chilean dictionary.
I work with many documents from Chile and a specialized "Chilean"version of the dictionary would be very welcome.
That is on the agenda for the future.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “TextMaker HD”