Is it all?

As the public beta test has finished, this forum will be closed soon. Please post to the full version's forums.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

Keyboardinator

Is it all?

Postby Keyboardinator » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:57 pm

I've reported several problems with the beta, and in some cases I was told they were solved. At least one of them certainly was, thank you. As for the rest ones, they remained in the latest versions I could download (716.1106.ac and 716.1107.ac).

Thus, I do not know whether these bugs were fixed or not, meaning I can not recommend this package to anyone. And, sorry, I will not buy it in its present state. It's a pity, since it was certainly much superior to my Polaris office.

Even more of a pity that I bought a keyboard mainly for this testing, and I know of only one among many keyboard-associated problems which was fixed.

martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Is it all?

Postby martin-k » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:07 pm

We are in the process of releasing the first service pack (the trial is being updated, too). Please review your bug reports with it and let us know which are still an issue, and we will investigate them more closely.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Keyboardinator

Postby Keyboardinator » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:58 am

I've downloaded the trial (my beta expired), and the problems I reported persisted. I did not find the way to download the service pack, however.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Postby sven-l » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:19 am

Please install the trial version again. It should now include the latest changes.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “General”