Regional format issue

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for FreeOffice PlanMaker 2012 for Linux

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

undergrunch

Regional format issue

Post by undergrunch » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:36 am

Hi! Firstly i want to say thank you for the program. I installed it in my win xp laptop, and it works good. So i try to use it on my linux machine, but then there's a problem in currency setting. I'm unable to switch it from US currency ($) to Indonesian (Rp.). I have changed the regional format setting, and it works fine on Libreoffice and other programs. Please help 'cos I like this program. Btw, i'm using linux mint 13. I have tried using it on another distro through virtual machine but the results are the same.

Thank you!

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Regional format issue

Post by sven-l » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:13 pm

You can set the currency in Format=>Cell under "Currency". Select the desired currency from the drop down menu.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Michael Uplawski
Location: Canton Magny (previously Canton Carrouges), Orne, Normandy (previously Lower Normandy)

Post by Michael Uplawski » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:04 am

An additional question:
In the context of interpreting LC_* environment-variables in the near future, will there be a way to set a preferred currency, that is: the default currency which will be initially chosen for the money-format.

I am not too concerned, myself, as I have to set the format every now and then to different formats anyway, but would deem it inconsistent that some standards were defined by the user, while the others are not.

Cheerio from sunny, beautiful, ****ing freezing Normandy.
People should go where they are not supposed to go, say what they are not supposed to say and stay, when they are told to leave.” (Howard Zinn)

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:58 pm

Such a settings is on the agenda for the future.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “FreeOffice PlanMaker 2012 for Linux”