Exporting xls from database into Planmaker

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker 2012 for Linux.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

Janine

Exporting xls from database into Planmaker

Post by Janine » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:51 am

Hi

I'm trying to export a report from our external database as an Excel format xls,(the other option is .CSV which I don't want) and it doesn't export correctly into Planmaker.... the coding is correct. I don't know how to attach a screenshot here of what it looks like.... how do I get it to export in a proper manner?

Thanks in advance

Alfred

Re: Exporting xls from database into Planmaker

Post by Alfred » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:02 pm

Janine wrote:I don't know how to attach a screenshot here
Below the box where you type a new reply or edit an existing post, you should see 'Options' and 'Attachments' tabs. Click on 'Attachments', press the 'Add files' button that appears, browse to your saved screenshot file and press 'Open' in the File Upload dialog. Optionally, press 'Place inline' (on the Attachments tab) if the image isn't too big in terms of either pixel dimensions or file size.
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
(Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.)
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)

Return to “PlanMaker 2012 for Linux”