Converting to video file

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for Presentations Mobile for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

future

Converting to video file

Postby future » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Hi. First of all, i wanted to say its really great to see professionally made software like this. mobile version is really simple to use, and other Presentations version are most advanced applications like this on android i have seen so far. great job.

Now, what i wanted to ask for.

Im using 4.4.2 android phone, few converting applicatication, Presentations mobile and Presentations HD Trial.

Ive made presentation and i wanted convert it to video file so i can upload my presentantion on youtube. I wanted to convert pdf file exported from Presentation mobile, Presentation HD Trial but converting applications do not recognize pdf file like it is empty or doesnt exist. I tried converters with other pdf file (not exported from Presentations app), and they show up. Do I make a mistake? is there solution?

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Converting to video file

Postby sven-l » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:22 am

Converting your presentation into a video file is only supported in Presentations for Windows but not in Android. This is on the agenda for the future.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “Presentations Mobile for Android”