'Not enough memory'

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for TextMaker Mobile for Android.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

Mark Davies

'Not enough memory'

Post by Mark Davies » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:41 am

I'm trying to cut and paste some text from TM and I'm being given the message, 'Not enough memory'. It's only a few lines, so this doesn't seem reasonable. I've restarted the app and even cleared its data (not so smart), but I still get the same message.

Just before I sent this I tried once more, this time not restoring from the cache. Whether it was this or that I started the highlighting from the other end, either way I finally got to cut the text successfully. Any idea if this is a regular problem?

I'm using an Asus tf201, so I'd have thought it's not a memory issue of the machine (and I killed all apps in case and it made no difference).
Attachments
IMG_20120904_160714.jpg
Picture of the offending text
Mark Davies

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: 'Not enough memory'

Post by sven-l » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:40 am

Does it help to restart the machine? Which Android version is installed?
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Mark Davies

Post by Mark Davies » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Android version is 4.0.3. As I said, it eventually worked when I didn't restore from the cache. I've not encountered the problem since.
Mark Davies

Tripple26

Post by Tripple26 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:47 pm

Textmaker cannot read equations placed into MS Word documents. They are just blanks. I am wondering how it can be used when this essential feature is missing. I have tried it with several docs.
DevIL jiN

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:53 pm

Tripple26 wrote:Textmaker cannot read equations placed into MS Word documents. They are just blanks. I am wondering how it can be used when this essential feature is missing. I have tried it with several docs.
This feature is not yet available (reading formulas created with the MS Word equation editor). This is on the agenda for the future.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “TextMaker Mobile for Android”