problem with options

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office Mobile for Android that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

Skiprus

problem with options

Post by Skiprus » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:24 pm

I purchased 2 copies of the suite; I was happy with the beta. On my ASUS Transformer Prime, no problems so far. However, on my Nexus 7, on which I did not install the beta, I can only access, in Textmaker, "options" once. Further attempts result in the program closing down.

I am very happy with the final program!

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: problem with options

Post by sven-l » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:05 am

I wrote you a PM.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

asuescum

Post by asuescum » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:26 pm

I have a similar problem. I could not get textmaker to recognize additional fonts, except after placing a backslash (/) after the font directory. Somehow, this makes textmaker crash when next I try to change options, say for changing the spell-check language. I could delete the program data using the app manager, re-open textmaker, go to options, and drudge through the routine of inputting all information again, but I would have to choose between being able to use additional fonts or or able to change the spell check language and other options.

Another unrelated oddity: a down or up arrow on the Asus TF101 keyboard moves the curser not to the next line up or down, but aproximately the next line and a half (I would estimate about 128 characters, but I have not counted).

Any assistance is appreciated.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:08 am

asuescum wrote:I have a similar problem. I could not get textmaker to recognize additional fonts, except after placing a backslash (/) after the font directory. Somehow, this makes textmaker crash when next I try to change options, say for changing the spell-check language. I could delete the program data using the app manager, re-open textmaker, go to options, and drudge through the routine of inputting all information again, but I would have to choose between being able to use additional fonts or or able to change the spell check language and other options.

Another unrelated oddity: a down or up arrow on the Asus TF101 keyboard moves the curser not to the next line up or down, but aproximately the next line and a half (I would estimate about 128 characters, but I have not counted).

Any assistance is appreciated.
Please download and install TextMaker again (latest version available on our server). Does it solve the problem?
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “SoftMaker Office Mobile for Android (General)”