Problem receiving download link

Help for TextMaker 2002 for Handheld PCs

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

AdamJames

Problem receiving download link

Post by AdamJames » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:04 pm

Hello,

A week ago I purchased a copy of TextMaker via eBay (it was advertised as the latest version of TextMaker for Pocket PCs, but I confirmed via eBay messages before buying that I could receive TextMaker 2002 for CE/ARM chips (i.e. the version that works on e.g. Jornada 720, netBook pro etc) instead, as this is the version I want).

After winning the item, I have sent several messages via eBay enquiring as to when I will receive the download link. All I have received are messages that tell me that I will at some point receive a link, and apologies for the delay, rather than an actual download link. I have therefore given up communicating via eBay messages and so am posting this instead.

If there is someone at SoftMaker reading this who is willing to take ownership of the task of providing me with a download link, please make it known by responding to this post. I will then send that person a PM with the eBay details so that they can confirm the details.

Thank you,

Adam.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Problem receiving download link

Post by sven-l » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:16 am

Hello,

we send you again the download link to your e-mail address. I also send you a PM with the details.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

AdamJames

Post by AdamJames » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:23 am

Hello Sven,

Thank you for your attention. PM and email received. I note you say you have sent the email "again" - it may help any internal troubleshooting to know that I check my spam folder dilligently and I am quite sure I have received no email prior to this; I also note somebody in your 2008 version forum has also been waiting a week for the download link, so perhaps something has gone awry with your delivery procedure recently?

Regarding the download link you have sent me: I have installed the software. It appears to be the build for Pocket PCs. As stated, I require the build that works with the Jornada 720 and netBook pro. I am unsure what you call that release - perhaps you call it for "HPC" (handheld PCs) or something similar. Either way, do you have a download link for that version, please?

Regards,

Adam.

AdamJames

Post by AdamJames » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:45 pm

Hello Sven,

PM and email with new download link received, thank you. I understand the confusion over the version. I am grateful to you and the person dealing with the eBay sale for accommodating my request for this specific release.

Software installed and it seems excellent.

Regards,

Adam.

Return to “TextMaker 2002 for Handheld PCs”