Placed an order but still donde get an answer...

Help for TextMaker 2002 for Handheld PCs

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

cocios

Placed an order but still donde get an answer...

Post by cocios » Wed May 03, 2006 5:43 am

Hi, last week I placed my first order on your web page for this software, saying i´ll pay with paypal... (no window for entering my paypal id or password appeared)

I still dont get (as in other web pages where I buy things) an invoice mail or something so that I can actually pay with paypal, or at least a comunication telling me what to do to finish my transaction...

I´ve been patiente, but a week is enough time for an answer to arrive... :o :o My tracking number is SM370717.

Another question... Is a new version of this software coming soon? I wouldnt like to buy a 2002 software, so that a week latter the 2006 version gets released and at the same price.. (with no chance to upgrade with no cost to this last version)... :twisted: :twisted:

Thankyou
______C@rLos_______

Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L » Wed May 03, 2006 10:44 am

We don't do automatic PayPal transactions, so please send the money (US$39.95) to our PayPal account (see the private mail we sent you).

As soon as TextMaker 2006 for Handheld PC is available, you will get a special upgrade pricing, so you don't have to pay the full pricing.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

cocios

Post by cocios » Wed May 03, 2006 10:56 pm

Ok, no problem about sending the money through paypal.
Tobias-L wrote: As soon as TextMaker 2006 for Handheld PC is available, you will get a special upgrade pricing, so you don't have to pay the full pricing.
ANd do you have any idea of when could that be? If its coming out in theses days, I rather wait and buy this years version, not a four year old software...

Thankyou for your interest
______C@rLos_______

Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L » Thu May 04, 2006 8:15 am

We will release the Pocket PC and Linux version first, so you can expect the Handheld PC version in about 2-4 months.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

cocios

At last!!

Post by cocios » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:31 pm

Yeah, at last the last version of Texmaker and planmaker have been released: Office 2006 for Windows CE.

I´ve been really pleased with my texmaker 2002 license I bought 8 months ago, but now with this new release I cant help it, I just have to have it on my beloved Jornada 720..

How much will the upgrade cost me?? (considering I bought Textmaker 2002 this year, the upgrade prices are a bit confusing)

Regards

Carlos
______C@rLos_______

Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:22 am

You can either purchase
SoftMaker Office 2006 for Windows CE Upgrade for US$49.95
or
SoftMaker Office 2006 für Windows CE and Windows Upgrade for US$59.95
or
TextMaker 2006 for Windows CE and Windows Upgrade for US$10.00

This is the same pricing as for the Pocket PC version.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “TextMaker 2002 for Handheld PCs”