RE:Softmaker on IPAD

Post bug reports and suggestions here for SoftMaker Office 2012 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

knightgogo

RE:Softmaker on IPAD

Postby knightgogo » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:44 am

is there any plan for IPAD compatible softmaker office?

esque

Re: RE:Softmaker on IPAD

Postby esque » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:54 pm

This was asked before, the search feature will reveal those threads.

The short anwser: 'An iOS version is on our wishlist, but no coding has started yet.' ( http://www.softmaker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=9260&p=35073&hilit=iphone#p35089 )

patrickwest

Postby patrickwest » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:26 am

esque wrote:This was asked before, the search feature will reveal those threads.

The short anwser: 'An iOS version is on our wishlist, but no coding has started yet.' ( http://www.softmaker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=9260&p=35073&hilit=iphone#p35089 )

Folks,

It is 2013, so I was wondering if there had been any movement on an iOS version?

I have and use Softmaker Office 2012 on my Desktop and Netbook.

I also have Softmaker Office 2012 for Android, and older versions of Softmaker Office for Mobile Windows aka Pocket PC, and for WindowsCE.

While I am using a Lenovo A1 tablet, running ICS, I am less then thrilled with it. I plan to, budget permitting so likely 9 to 10 months from now, switch to the iPadMini. My wife uses an iPad currently and we both use iPhone4.
Patrick West

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Postby sven-l » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:37 am

Patrick,

There is no need to ask the same question over and over again in different forums. Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

patrickwest

Postby patrickwest » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:35 pm

esque wrote:This was asked before, the search feature will reveal those threads.

Folks,

It is 2014, so I was wondering if there had been any movement on an iOS version?

I have and use Softmaker Office 2012 on my Desktop and Netbook.

I also have Softmaker Office 2012 for Android, and older versions of Softmaker Office for Mobile Windows aka Pocket PC, and for WindowsCE.

My wife uses an iPad currently and we both use iPhone5. I have switched to a Nook HD Plus, and had to purchase the three Android apps again.

Well worth it.

I still hope to see an iPad/iPhone version at some point.
Patrick West

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Postby sven-l » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:35 am

patrickwest wrote:It is 2014, so I was wondering if there had been any movement on an iOS version?

There are no news regarding the iOS version of SoftMaker yet and there is no time frame for that version available. We will inform you via newsletter as soon as we have any news.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

patrickwest

Postby patrickwest » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:44 am

sven-l wrote:There are no news regarding the iOS version of SoftMaker yet and there is no time frame for that version available. We will inform you via newsletter as soon as we have any news.

I continue to read the newsletters and to use Softmaker office on a dekstop, a flashdrive, a iPaq 211, and a NookHD+.

However I find myself using my iPadMini more and more often and frankly just wish Softmaker Office, or at least Planmaker was available.

While iPad sales are down from last year, the following link points out that one in three tablets sold is still an iPad.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/10/31 ... nes_in_q3/

At Luke 11:5-8 NWT Luke wrote:"Then he said to them: “Suppose one of you has a friend and you go to him at midnight and say to him, ‘Friend, lend me three loaves, because one of my friends has just come to me on a journey and I have nothing to offer him.’  But that one replies from inside: ‘Stop bothering me. The door is already locked, and my young children are with me in bed. I cannot get up and give you anything.’  I tell you, even if he will not get up and give him anything because of being his friend, certainly because of his bold persistence he will get up and give him whatever he needs."
Patrick West

Return to “General”