Microsoft Announced Office 2016 - Softmaker's Answer?

Post here those questions, bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker Office 2012 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

softmaker101

Re: Microsoft Announced Office 2016 - Softmaker's Answer?

Post by softmaker101 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:50 pm

sven-l wrote:You are already a member of the beta group. We sent you a message. Maybe it was sent into the spam folder of your mail account?
Thank you sven-l, just want to let you know that I checked all my e-mail folders and could not find that e-mail.

ArnaudK
SoftMaker Volunteers
SoftMaker Volunteers

Post by ArnaudK » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:39 pm

I did not receive any invte while I registered to the Beta Campaign. Was my application refused ?

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:55 pm

Northrol wrote:I have no mail saying that I am part of the beta-group, or an invite to the beta. I just checked all my inboxes, trash and spam.

My life does not depend on this, but it would be great to be a part of the beta group.

Martin
You are already part of the beta group. You all will receive an mail as soon as the beta starts.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:55 pm

ArnaudK wrote:I did not receive any invte while I registered to the Beta Campaign. Was my application refused ?
Same for you, Arnaud. You are already part of the beta group and you all will receive an mail as soon as the beta starts.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

WYDVf

Post by WYDVf » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:23 pm

Can I be added to the beta group as well ?
FlexiTimer (http://flexitimer.com) - the best interval/fitness timer app for iOS/iPhone/iPad (HIIT, Circuits, Tabata, Rounds, Pyramid etc.)

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:03 am

WYDVf wrote:Can I be added to the beta group as well ?
added
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

softmaker101

Post by softmaker101 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:11 pm

martin-k wrote:We are finishing the templates. Should be ready any day now.
Any word on Private Beta? or am I missed the email? ..

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:26 am

The beta hasn't started yet. We will inform you as soon as the beta starts.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

nord

Post by nord » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:19 am

martin-k wrote:
And, yes, our new release will come out in 2015. The private beta test is starting next week.
martin,

I have used Softmaker since the 2008 version. Recently decided you had gotten good enough to purchase the 2012 version. So congrats. Looking forward to 2016, although I may not purchase it, as 2012 is pretty good for my purposes.

I am excited by your decision to replace mailclient with Thunderbird... particularly if you swat some of its bugs, like the one where it chokes on too many messages in folders. And Lightning is an excellent addition.

If I had to add one feature to your suite, it would be to add in a menu, kind of like LibreOffice's... For my purposes, I had loaded up your four apps along with emclient and ProjectLibre (I use project management software and do not particularly care to have MS's original for that). I loaded all of them into QSel, which is a nice little substitute and portable too, as I took advantage of your ability to make a portable app out of Softmaker, although I must say it is a bit of a strange bird; your process to produce portable apps that is.

Much thanks for a superb product. I use the portable versions on my PortableApps USB stick as I'm on the road sans computer much of the time and the regular version on my hard drive.

Thanks for listening.
-- N --

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2012 for Windows (General)”