Persistent Warning Sreeen

Post bug reports and suggestions for SoftMaker eM Client Professional 4 for Windows.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

mjrogers

Persistent Warning Sreeen

Postby mjrogers » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi
An operation box [ see image uploaded] keeps appearing even thoigh my email accounts are configured correctly. This screen is VERY irritating and I would like it disabled.

Please help!

Also the email client occasionally tries to tell me the licence is invalid. How can I correct/stop this??

Thanks
Attachments
SPrint.png

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Persistent Warning Sreeen

Postby sven-l » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:58 am

I wrote you a PM.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

tomos

Postby tomos » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Similar problem here - two errors every time it checks:

"Synchronising folder list fails..."
"Synchronising folder fails..."

Gmail account, IMAP. Account newly setup. Account diagnostics says the Account settings are okay.

(Could it be because not all folders in gmail are selected for IMAP?)

Is there a way to turn off error warnings? As you can imagine though, I dont want to simply turn off warnings unless I'm sure they're unimportant....

I was going to paste the info from the the Operations/Error dialogue window -- from the 'Log' tab -- but it's very 'wordy' (copies as html code).
Note that the "Operations" dialogue regularly seizes up, greys out and hogs a full core (i5) for a good few seconds, sometimes up to half a minute.

(Have screenshots and further info if required.)
Thanks, Tom

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Postby sven-l » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:19 am

Please make sure to install the latest version of eM Client. You can download it here (use the upper link in the list):
http://www.emclient.com/release-history-softmaker

If the problem still exists with the latest version, please send us your IMAP logs (Extras=>Settings=>Advanced=>Logging) and a screenshot of the error message regarding the license? Thank you.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

tomos

Postby tomos » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:59 am

sven-l wrote:Please make sure to install the latest version of eM Client. You can download it here (use the upper link in the list):

If the problem still exists with the latest version, please send us your IMAP logs (Extras=>Settings=>Advanced=>Logging) and a screenshot of the error message regarding the license? Thank you.

Yes, using latest version already.
I sent off those logs as requested.

Thanks

(The license problem was someone else.)

tomos

Postby tomos » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:03 pm

tomos wrote:
sven-l wrote:Please make sure to install the latest version of eM Client. You can download it here (use the upper link in the list):

Yes, using latest version already.
I sent off those logs as requested.

First, apológies -- I didnt notice that this board was for an older version of EM.

Second, email support is brilliant :D Problem sorted!

Return to “SoftMaker eM Client Professional 4 for Windows”