Feature Request

Post bug reports and suggestions here for the beta version of SoftMaker 2012 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

vreid47362

Feature Request

Post by vreid47362 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:44 pm

This may be something that is too late for Softmaker 2012, but it might be a good idea for future iterations of the product. Or, it might be a good add-on component.

I would like the ability to synchronize and edit Google Docs with my copy of Softmaker office. I know that Google makes a plug-in for MS Office, and I know that there is similar functionality available via add-on for Open/Libre Office.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Feature Request

Post by sven-l » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Thank you! I will refer your suggestion to our developers.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Painter

Post by Painter » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Hello! New here so not sure I did this right... I'd like to post a new Feature Request...

I don't see any capability to add a footnote in a Textmaker document... This would be one of my main reasons for using TextMaker instead of other "Office" applications. I use footnotes all the time, docs are translations or "scholarly."

Thank you very much for considering this option.

Sincerely,
"Painter"

Jossi

Post by Jossi » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Of course you can add footnotes in TextMaker. Choose Insert > Footnote > Footnotes.... By using Tools > Customise you can also either define a keyboard shortcut to insert a footnote or drag an icon into your toolbar. Both ways make creating footnotes much quicker and easier especially if you use this function often.

Return to “General”