Validation and Upgrades

Help for PlanMaker 2004 for Handheld PCs

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

kboykool

Validation and Upgrades

Post by kboykool » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:52 am

In searching this and other PlanMaker forums, it seems that a tool or function which mimics MS Excel "Validation" is not currently offered. It has been suggested that this will be offered in PlanMaker 2005 or a future service pack (SP). Within the Handheld PC forum, a poster asked when to expect a new SP. It was anticipated that a new SP would be released in "3-4 weeks" in a message dated Apr 12, 2005. I'm current running rev280, which was released Mar 10, 2005 according to the website. Is a "validation" tool still expected to be implemented in an upcoming release? Is there a new timeline available for expected release dates of a 2004 SP and/or 2005 beta? What upgrade scenarios do you anticipate for existing users to new versions? I realize that some of this information, if not all, is speculation at this point in time. Therefore, I would accept this information with that disclaimer, but still would like to have an idea of what we users can expect.

Thanks for your time and development of a great product. As you also prepare development of a DataMaker product, please don't neglect us HPC users!

Appreciatively,
Kenny Anderson
xengineerx@xkboykoolx.com
(remove e'x'es to reply)

Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:22 am

Validation will be a feature of PlanMaker 2005, coming at the end of this year. Of course, current customers and PlanMaker users can purchase an upgrade version, but there is no pricing set yet.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

kboykool

Post by kboykool » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:48 pm

Perfect. Thanks for your quick reply.
Kenny Anderson
xengineerx@xkboykoolx.com
(remove e'x'es to reply)

Return to “PlanMaker 2004 for Handheld PCs”