unlock codes

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker 2010 for Windows CE.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

gorgous gilbert

unlock codes

Post by gorgous gilbert » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:45 pm

can any one help please i have been on www.softmaker.com/unlock to get an unlock code for my new netbook but to no avail how dom i get my serial number so i can unlock this device thanks gg :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: unlock codes

Post by sven-l » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:51 am

Please do the following steps in order to register SoftMaker Office 2010 for Windows CE:

1. Start TextMaker, PlanMaker or Presentations on your netbook via Start=>Programs =>Office and choose the 2nd option (register via web browser)
2. Enter the 12 digit product key which was delivered with your netbook (in most cases you can find it on a label on the bottom of your device). You will then receive an 24 digit
registration code like xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.
3. Go to www.softmaker.com/register and enter the 24 digit registration key. You will receive an response code.
4. Enter that response code into the appropriate dialog field in your netbook and your Office is registered
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

ScottSteven

Post by ScottSteven » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:51 am

Hi. I have a Motorola MC2180 hndheld scanner which has Windows CE installed. I have a SoftMaker Windows CE licence for the device but at no stage can I register that licence. Do you have any suggestions? Should I install SoftMaker for Windows on a laptop and try to register it there instead? Or should it be done on the scanner itself? Cheers

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:27 am

Please do the activation as I wrote above. In step 3 you just have to open a website to register the product. You can do that on any computer with internet access.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

ScottSteven

Post by ScottSteven » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:21 pm

Hiya
So to clarify;
I have a Windows 7 laptop and the Motorla MC2180 handheld scanner with Windows CE installed.
I have installed the 30 trial version of PlanMaker on the scanner.
I have purchased a licence for SoftMaker Windows CE ( actually 5 of them as I have 5 scanners ).
The scanner has no ability to connect to the internet.
I have also installed the trial version of SoftMaker for Windows on the Windows 7 laptop, though the folder structure is different to what you suggest. It is Start->Al Programs->SoftMaker Office Professional 2012(Trial)->PlanMaker 2012

What steps should I now take? The only option I have to activate any key is to go to Help->Purchase in the Windows 7 PlanMaker. This takes me to the SoftMaker site where I have to purchase another licence key

Any suggestions?

Cheers

martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:27 pm

You cannot activate the trial version. Uninstall the trial version from the Windows CE computer and install the full version (the download links are in the purchase e-mail). When you start it, you will be asked for the product key.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

ScottSteven

Post by ScottSteven » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi
Listen, thanks very much. That worked a treat, I downloaded the proper version via the URL with the licence key and have activated the code via the "use a browser on another computer" option.
Thanks very much

Return to “PlanMaker 2010 for Windows CE”