Unable to find where to register Office 2010

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for TextMaker 2010 for Windows CE.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

Fred

Unable to find where to register Office 2010

Post by Fred » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:01 pm

I have a Ubisurfer netbook which uses the Vodafone GPRS system to access the internet. It comes with a copy of Softmaker Office 2010 already installed. I have tried many times to register it following the instructions given, but I cannot find anywhere on your website for me to complete registration by putting in the registration code and getting back a "response code" which I can then use to unlock the Office software.

Why do you make it so difficult to register???!!!!!!! I paid for the software when I bought the Ubisurfer yet I cannot use it!!!!!!!!!!

Please send me a code I can use without having to try to get it over the net. My product code is: 371169188221 and my e-mail address is fredmooresimonscales@yahoo.co.uk.
Note: using www.softmaker.com/register doesn't get me anywhere and I was not given a UK phone number to be able to get a response code by phone.

I await your response.

Fred Moore

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Unable to find where to register Office 2010

Post by sven-l » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:13 am

Please do the following steps in order to register SoftMaker Office for Windows CE:

1. Start TextMaker, PlanMaker or Presentations on your netbook via Start=>Programs =>Office and choose the 2nd option (register via web browser)
2. Enter the 12 digit product key which was delivered with your netbook (in most cases you can find it on a label on the bottom of your device). You will then receive an 24 digit
registration code like xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.
3. Go to www.softmaker.com/register and enter the 24 digit registration key. You will receive an response code.
4. Enter that response code into the appropriate dialog field in your netbook and your Office is registered
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “TextMaker 2010 for Windows CE”