SoftMaker.com

English-Language Support
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:22 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:06 pm 

This is so annoying I have now timed how long it takes to save/open Planmaker files. It is taking 75 seconds to open/save files. I have timed it using my storage card and device memory and it is the same (I am using Class 10 MicroSD card). At 40 seconds the file opens and appears ready for use, then it takes 35 more seconds before it will respond to my commands. Just to insert a cell, row or column, etc, etc, etc, it takes around 40 seconds. What are you going to do about this? Waiting on average, a minute everytime I want to make a user input into a file is ludicrous. Also, everytime I write into this forum, if I try cursor left or right the cursor takes off across the page and ignores my commands. Can you please do something about this as it is very annoying. I am using an ATT Tilt 2 with WM 6.5. Thank you for your assistance.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:42 pm 

Thanks Sven. I just installed your Hotfix. I had to move all Softmaker programs to my SD card though because I ran out of space on my device due to the Hotfixes. The last Hotfix did not make any difference at all, moving all Softmaker programs to SD card made no difference at all either. It still takes the same 75 seconds to open/save/close my files. A new/blank Planmaker file takes almost 30 seconds to open. As I stated before, there is plenty/always between 65-85MB program memory/RAM available.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:11 am 
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

I reported that problem to our developers and will inform you here as soon as I have more information.