Enormous Amounts of Data Lost/Files Corrupted

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker 2010 for Windows Mobile.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

AJ777

Enormous Amounts of Data Lost/Files Corrupted

Postby AJ777 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:38 am

Several times now when trying to insert columns or rows a window has popped up saying insufficient memory which will not let me undo or save the file. This corrupts the file to include the .bak (backup file) and all data is lost in both files. When I try to open the file a new file opens and all data is gone (to include the .bak file). When it has happened I have had about 80MB of program memory and 35MB of storage memory available. The size of the file (512KB) indicates the data is still in the file but is apparently corrupted/unretrievable. When will you correct this severe deficiency in your program or provide a repair function that will repair the files as this is completely unacceptable. Thank you for your assistance.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Enormous Amounts of Data Lost/Files Corrupted

Postby sven-l » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:30 am

I wrote you an PM.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

AJ777

Postby AJ777 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Sven,
I installed the PM, PR and TM Hotfix cabs. They consumed about 10-15 more MBs of my storage memory. I tried the PM insert rows/columns function. It worked, but it just so happened that I received a text message while I was saving the file, phone locked up, vibration function would not turn off, had to pull rear cover and reset phone to make it stop vibrating. The file did not get corrupted. Thanks for your prompt replies/fixes to my issues. I will continue using and let you know if I have any further corruption problems.

AJ777

Postby AJ777 » Tue May 24, 2011 12:46 am

Hotfix seems to have worked. Still no corruption problems. Thanks for your support.

Return to “PlanMaker 2010 for Windows Mobile”