Configuration settings

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for PlanMaker 2010 for Windows Mobile.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

DHLSC

Configuration settings

Post by DHLSC » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Good afternoon.

I have been tasked with configuring Planmaker on our Motorla MC9090's. I am almost there but have a few questions and hope someone can help.

1 - Can I remove from a users view all the menu options other than one toolbar that will be custom for our operation. Basically, all I need to allow the users to see menu and toolbar wise is the "open" and "Save" options.

2 - I have created a new quick path but this accesses a network drive which works ok, however the users have to enter the network credentials eack time. Is there an option automatically login a user to the network when the quick path is selected? I cannot seem to find this option in Windows CE5

Kind Regards
Mike

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Configuration settings

Post by sven-l » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:27 am

DHLSC wrote:Good afternoon.

I have been tasked with configuring Planmaker on our Motorla MC9090's. I am almost there but have a few questions and hope someone can help.

1 - Can I remove from a users view all the menu options other than one toolbar that will be custom for our operation. Basically, all I need to allow the users to see menu and toolbar wise is the "open" and "Save" options.
That's unfortunately not possible. The main menu bar is fix and cannot be removed.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Configuration settings

Post by sven-l » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:28 am

DHLSC wrote: a new quick path but this accesses a network drive which works ok, however the users have to enter the network credentials eack time. Is there an option automatically login a user to the network when the quick path is selected? I cannot seem to find this option in Windows CE5

Kind Regards
Mike
This sounds like something that the operating system should provide. The application will never see the password your users enter.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “PlanMaker 2010 for Windows Mobile”