How do I register the office suite before the 30 days?

This forum is for questions, suggestions, and issues that are general to SoftMaker Office 2010 for Linux and not specific to one of its applications.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

BlackoutWorm

How do I register the office suite before the 30 days?

Post by BlackoutWorm » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Hey. I want to know where I paste in the license code. I assume it will let me do that at the end of the 30 days trial. But I want to do it now. I'm the type of guy who delete emails I believe I don't need, and strangely lose emails I do need :) Nah, just kidding. But it's great to just get it over with and out of the way. Besides, then I don't have to see the "trial version" message every time I start the program.

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: How do I register the office suite before the 30 days?

Post by sven-l » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:37 pm

It is not possible to activate the trial version. Please uninstall it. Then download and install the full version. You can find the download link in the e-mail which also contains the serial key we sent you.
When you first start the Office after the installation it will ask for name, e-mail and serial key. Please type in these details exactly as stated in the registration mail as the serial number is based on your name and e-mail address.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “General”