removing duplicates is not possible???

Post bug reports and suggestions for PlanMaker 2010 and PlanMaker Viewer 2010 for Windows.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

trsteve

removing duplicates is not possible???

Post by trsteve » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:35 pm

Hi,

Today i wanted to remove duplicates, but just find out that it this function is missing? I had to import the spreadsheet in another program just to remove the duplicates in a long list.

Do i mis something here or is it really not possible to remove duplicates? If it's not there, then that is for sure something to build in to a next patch/version.

Also there doesn't seem to be a pivot table/graphic function in Planmaker, while it is in the free openoffice software. Any idea when this becomes available in Planmaker?

Also, a function that i would love to see in a future version is the possibility for conditional formatting without limits, where for now you can only set 3 conditional formatings, and in excel you can set an unlimited amount of conditional formattings. When i asked for this about 3 years ago someone mentioned they would look into it to include it in a new version.

Greetings,

Steve

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: removing duplicates is not possible???

Post by sven-l » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:48 am

Hello,

all those features are already on the todo list for future versions but not yet implemented in PlanMaker.
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “PlanMaker 2010 for Windows”