View moving to right when I don't want it to!

Post bug reports and suggestions for PlanMaker 2008 for Pocket PCs.

Moderator: SoftMaker Team

jonboy99

View moving to right when I don't want it to!

Post by jonboy99 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Hi there, I have just downloaded a trial version of this for my touch pro 2.

Due to the tiny screen of pocket PCs, I have zoomed my little spreadsheet to the size where it fills the screen completely. Quite a few of the cells where I want to enter data are therefore at the rightmost edge of the screen. When I click on the cell to select it, then click on the 'edit' toolbar to actually enter text, the view of the spreadsheet moves right, so I can't see the leftmost cells in the spreadsheet without dragging the scroll bars. Hope this makes some sense!
How do I stop this automatic movement of the spreadsheet? In options, the 'move selection after input' is already on 'down', and this movement of the spreadsheet occurs even before I have actually entered the data into the cell anyway.

Just a minor irritation but it is a bit tedious.

Thanks
Jon

sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: View moving to right when I don't want it to!

Post by sven-l » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:26 am

Hello,

unfortunately we cannot reproduce this problem here. Can you please attach a screenshot or a photo where we can see what exactly happens on your device? Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH

jonboy99

Re: View moving to right when I don't want it to!

Post by jonboy99 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Hi Sven,I I think i've sorted it now - the right hand column of cells was extending just slightly off the field of view, so I think the view was just being shifted to include the whole cell on screen. I reduced the width of te column slightly so the edited cell is fully in view and it's not doing it now.
ta
Jon

Return to “PlanMaker 2008 for Pocket PCs”