Thunderbird does not support Exchange accounts by default but there are Add-ons available:
Search found 1652 matches
- Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:43 pm
- Forum: SoftMaker Office 2018 for Windows (General)
- Topic: how does freeoffice fit in?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 194
FreeOffice is still based on SoftMaker Office 2016. We will inform you as soon as a new version of FreeOffice (based on SoftMaker Office 2018) is available.
- Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:15 am
- Forum: SoftMaker FreeOffice 2016 for Linux (General)
- Topic: The interface for all FreeOffice apps is garbled and unusable
- Replies: 2
- Views: 163
Please try another UI (dialog style) in Tools=>Options=>Appearance.
- Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:39 am
- Forum: SoftMaker FreeOffice 2016 for Windows (General)
- Topic: Updates for free office 2016?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 141
Thre is no schedule yet for any updates for FreeOffice. We will inform you as soon as there is a new version available.
- Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:17 pm
- Forum: SoftMaker Office 2018 for Linux (General)
- Topic: Thunderbird Extensions
- Replies: 3
- Views: 84
The Thunderbird extensions are also included in the trial version but not installed by default. In /home/SoftMaker, you will find a readme file with an installation instruction.